Real Estate Services In Shadowbrook Elk Grove, CA
Posted in Best Filipino REALTOR In California on June 26, 2017
Tags: A Good Filipino Real Estate Agent Shadowbrook Elk Grove, Best Filipino Buyers Agent Shadowbrook Elk Grove, Best Filipino Realtor In Shadowbrook Elk Grove, Buyers Agent Filipino Realtor Shadowbrook Elk Grove, CA, Filipino Real Estate Agent For Buyer Shadowbrook Elk Grove, Filipino Realtor Buyers Agent Shadowbrook Elk Grove, Find A Filipino Agent For Real Estate Shadowbrook Elk Grove, Find A Filipino Agent Real Estate Shadowbrook Elk Grove, Find A Filipino Real Estate Agent Shadowbrook Elk Grove, Find A Filipino Real Estate Agent To Sell My Home Shadowbrook Elk Grove, Find Best Filipino Real Estate Agent Shadowbrook Elk Grove, Find The Best Filipino Real Estate Agent Shadowbrook Elk Grove, Finding A Filipino Buyer's Agent Shadowbrook Elk Grove, I Need A Filipino Real Estate Agent Shadowbrook Elk Grove, Listing Filipino Real Estate Agent Shadowbrook Elk Grove, Local Filipino Realtor Shadowbrook Elk Grove, Looking For A Filipino Real Estate Agent Shadowbrook Elk Grove, Need A Filipino Real Estate Agent Shadowbrook Elk Grove, Real Estate Find A Filipino Agent Shadowbrook Elk Grove, Relocation Filipino Realtor In Shadowbrook Elk Grove, Sell My House Fast Shadowbrook Elk Grove, Sellers Filipino Real Estate Agent Shadowbrook Elk Grove, The Best Filipino Real Estate Agent Shadowbrook Elk Grove, Top Rated Filipino Realtor In Shadowbrook Elk Grove
As a prerequisite to selling real estate, a person must be licensed by the state in which they work, either as an agent/salesperson or as a broker. Before a license is issued, minimum standards for education, examinations and experience, which are determined on a state by state basis, must be met. After receiving a real estate license, most filipino agents go on to join their local board or association of REALTORS® and the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, the world's largest professional trade association. They can then call themselves REALTORS® in Shadowbrook Elk Grove, CA.
How to Choose the Best Filipino REALTOR® in Shadowbrook Elk Grove, CA?
Using a Filipino American Agent and the Obligations that are Owed to You
An agent is bound by certain legal obligations. Traditionally, these common-law obligations are to: Put the client's interests above anyone else's; Keep the client's information confidential; Obey the client's lawful instructions; Report to the client anything that would be useful; and Account to the client for any money involved.
It is easy to get a List of Elk Grove Realtors by searching online. A simple search with the keyword, “Realtors in Shadowbrook Elk Grove, CA” will produce multiple results giving you a list of Brokers, Realtors, and Real Estate Agents.
A REALTOR® in Shadowbrook Elk Grove, CA is held to an even higher standard of conduct under the NAR’s Code of Ethics. In recent years, state laws have been passed setting up various duties for different types of agents. As you start working with a REALTOR®, ask for a clear explanation of your state's current regulations, so that you will know where you stand on these important matters.
How to Evaluate an Agent
In making your decision to work with an agent, there are certain questions you should ask when evaluating a potential Elk Grove Agent. The first question you should ask is whether the agent is a REALTOR®.
As a consumer, you end up registering on various real estate search sites and getting tons of emails and reports . You may find yourself asking, how can I know which Realtor to work with and help me navigate through the home buying process in [post-name]? The following are some tips we suggest:
1. You want to see a house when you want to see houses. Agents who are solo may say to you, “I’m not available. How about next week?” Find a Realtor that will be available to accommodate your schedule with reasonable notice.
2. Local Market Knowledge. During your first conversation with the agent, ask questions about neighborhoods, schools, trains and other commuting info, specifics that you are interested in knowing about. You’ll know in 2 seconds whether the agent you are speaking with is the local market expert and can help you with all of your options.
3. What are you looking for in a Realtor? Find Realtors who will be your advocates. Their job is to help you get what you want. Real estate agents are your consultants, your strategists, and your advisors. They should tell you the truth and will always provide you with enough information so that you can make an informed decision about your home purchase.
4. More Tips. Ask the Realtor you are interviewing how proactive they will be in finding you a home. For example, find out if they have a marketing staff that has the resources to find homes for buyers before they hit the market. See if they take a pro-active approach instead of just waiting for new listings to appear in the MLS.
You need to trust a Realtor in Shadowbrook Elk Grove, CA who will do everything possible to get the word out and fight for your best interests. Good work experience, a web presence, and a great network should be standard. With sites such as Zillow.com where you can easily find properties for sale and check out their estimated values and the agent’s own network, it’s easier than ever before to sell your property. The listing agent’s main responsibility is to get the word out and show the house.
What Questions Do I Ask My California Realtor?
There was once a time in real estate when the open house was a real ta-DOO! The events were marketed heavily, catered and the home was pristine, often selling within hours. As time passed and the Internet boomed, the marketing prowess of the open house faded, but realtors continued to use this tactic in order to "SHOW" the home owners they were really trying to land a deal on the house.
While it is more than likely that the open house will not disappear out of sight just quite yet, once must ask who is really benefiting from this played down version of a once glamorous affair?
The Home Seller and the Open House
The home seller wants to ultimately sell the home. The open house seems like the logical choice and the seller often feels excited about the chance of hundreds of people storming through their home and just falling to pieces over the low asking price. In all reality, the realtor is the one who uses the open house to list prospective buyers.
All-in-all the open house is a deflating marketing tool. When home buyers have tens of thousands of homes to choose from in some markets, they are not in the mood nor do they feel the need to roam from house to house. They want to hit the ground running and see many homes before choosing one to look into further. Real estate agents need to look deep in their hearts and decide why they are still planning those open houses. Are the home owners apt to feel better if the open house exists or is the real estate agent really trying to produce a sale?
What Do California Realtors Actually Do?
These days it can be quite difficult to sell a Lakewood Ranch home. The real estate market has gone down so quickly that houses are selling for significantly less than they were just a couple of years ago.
For example, houses on our block in Lakewood Ranch are selling for $100,000 dollars less than they were just two years ago.
This makes selling a home in Lakewood Ranch a real challenge.
And, this makes finding the right Lakewood Ranch realtor that much more important.
Unfortunately, many people make crucial mistakes when choosing their realtor...mistakes that can end up costing thousands of dollars...sometimes tens of thousands of dollars.
Here are 7 tips for choosing a Lakewood Ranch Realtor. Tips that will not only help you sell your house, but also save you money!
1. It's business, it's not personal - Don't choose a realtor just because she is your friend. That doesn't mean you can't choose a friend to be your realtor...it just means that shouldn't be the reason you chose her. Choosing a friend to be your realtor can be a huge mistake for two reasons. First of all, just because the person is a good friend doesn't mean the person is a good realtor. This leads to the second problem, which is your friendship will most likely end.
7. Will your realtor cut their commission? This is important! Most brokers will NOT allow their real estate agents to cut their commission. And, even if they do, most realtors are not willing to do so. This is a huge mistake on their part. A typical real estate commission has the seller paying 6% of the sale price (3% to the selling agent and 3% to the buying agent). However, there is absolutely no reason why YOUR agent (the selling agent) should not cut their commission. Just think of the amount of money you can save if your real estate agent only charges you a 1.5% commission. You can literally save thousands of dollars. For example, a Lakewood Ranch house that sells for $500,000 would typically have to pay $30,000 in commissions ($15,000 for each agent). Now, if YOUR agent cuts her commission in half, you just saved yourself $7,500! Again, most brokers will not allow their agents to do this so you MUST ask. If they are unwilling to do so then continue your search for another Lakewood Ranch realtor who is willing to cut her commission.